Thursday, December 3, 2009

3/12/09..i want to use english write my blog today^^

JuZ finish reading handsome boy Harris blog..WAU..he use english write wor~~nt bad ahh!!!so..i oso wanna be a copy cat today~hoho~

Awei english is very bad,so dont jeer me when i write wrong terms k?haha..
Today morning i go to help my mummy at kopitiam juz same like everydays~~~1st things i do was go 7-11 top-up my phone 1st~haha..cause Adrian didi was always sms to me,and i didnt reply him many days ago~~feel so paiseh to him~^^

Then..after i back from help my mummy,i direct drive car go to lanes..why???hehe..cause my car is very DIRTY liao!!!!OMG~i cant accept tat DUST!!!!!

After finish wash car..my sis,GRACE tell me daddy call me bring him go to hospital see doctor and get some Medicine from there..Actually every weeks sure gt one day i bring daddy go to hospital la...Tat hospital mah is "GUAT BUN LAI"hospital lo~~

WAIT~~Waiting~~~wait~~waiting.........haha~feel so boring at there..ntg do...still wanna wait tat number call~~so many ppl!!why all times we came also so many patient??alamak~~~Dr KELVIN is very famous..hahaha~~maybe cause he is a gd doctor gua..haha..i like him,but no like he nurse..cause look very lanci~haha...actually not la~maybe juz she face problem gua^^XD..

Tis pic was take at TOILET~~izit the background look like gt saw last time in my photo??hahaha.....CAUSE....When i go GUAT BUN LAI hospital..sure gt take pic from it toilet d..haha..put at my blog mahh~


GUAT BUN LAI hospital look~~~juz a small part of there la..but really look like hotel..haha

Actually today daddy say he want to stay at hospital...cause he feel he no hv energy~~but..after he reach hospital,i saw him become very hv energy jor~~~hahaha!!my dad really very like go there..cause many frens at there..haha~

WAU!Penang Bridge no car congestion today wor~GD!!i hate car congestion,very tired lehhh!!!!wanna always change gear..OMG~@@


YEAH~wanna back butterworth jorr..see!! i look like very tired jor right??alamak...

After back from Penang..we direct back home...cause i want fetch mama go SEBERANG JAYA take our dinner..BUT~~~after reach home..i feel very tired jor..and my leg was very pain..tat feel like sour..hahaha!!so~i call jiejie drive car lo~~~

HAIYA! i forgot go pasar malam buy my watch battery~nw change jor slp dress..so lazy go out liao la~~~nvm! nxt week..hehe^^

AND....i gt some things want say to Adrian didi~
"hey guy..u must kampateh study ahh!!And after u go EUROPE study chef,must always contact with me tooo~~even using facebook OR MSN~~~~ok!!???dont forgot me yarrrr when u big~haha..ahwei jiejie will always support u d.."
juz tis lo adrian..hahaha!!!DOnT cry after see tis lot of terms ahh~hahaa...

LAstly...MY ACCOUNT juz correct 21..ANd my science juz correct 26!!!haha...ISNT i WILL FEEL SAD??NO WAY!!!hahaha....i feel very happy jor..cause my science never get so many correct like this times..hahahhaha!!is correct more than half jor..yeah~~hope can pass la..Then for acc...hmmmmmmm~pray for my paper 2 lo~haha..but paper 1 oso correct more than half jor la..hehe^^


9.27p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment