Tuesday, December 29, 2009

29/12/09...Pineng!!Pineng!! I hate there!!!!

I very hate pineng la!!!
many car..many motor..many cycle..many ppl!!!
OMG~~~~ pengsan la when driving at there~~~~~
die la die la...
lucky my driving technique is nt VERY bad~~~hahahhaa..
hohoho^^shy...

today i bring my dad go to guat bun lai hospital take medicine from doctor KELVIN..
but doctor KELVIN is not there when we are reach..
so we take it from Marry..

Then..we go to "7 road"buy somethings include 3 pair shoes..
actually 1 pair is buy 4 my mummy d...^^hehe..

hmmm..
yesterday i gt write in my blog tat say i would go to APEX restorant tonight with frensss...
but it canceled ard..hahaha..
change to tomorrow night..
so..who want to meet me!??(juz write 4 my frens)..
hahhaa..
maybe will change the location oso la..hahaha..
havent comfirn yet...

today i only knoe pohcheng nid to go PLKN at sunday..
haiz...feel she'r so pity la....
alone go to SP..alamak!!!
actually i oso gt kena PLKN..
but is second batch i think.....
hahaha~~~

darwin...adrian...yeoh...poh cheng..jun keong..and another frens who gt go PLKN really must very take care urself ahhh~~dont sick at there ahhh~~and must miss my always..hahahaa...we must hang out when u all holiday la..^^

juz nw i watching" fu gui men"..
many frens tell me tis drama was super nice..
so..i try watch lo~~hahaha~~~
and "he"oso gt watch it mahh..i juz follow him...kiekie^^

lastly..
i'm so scare about nxt week orientation..
haizzzz...
hw hw hw hw hw!!!!
who can help me!!!!!
who gt study at ATIC ahhh~~~~tell me tell me~~
i hate alone~~~~~**

AND................................














tis look is very sui right!!hahhahaa..juz kidding..

No comments:

Post a Comment