Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Juz write 4 John Lim..

John still unconcious..
all of he friends sure very worry about him..
I dunno why a person who very nicely,helpfully,kindly,responsibility.....will have case of accident..I dont believe it!!!

John really a very gd ppl u know?
Wat u need he help..u juz tell him....
sure he came to help u watever he was busy he ownthings...
he did not rejected u all the timesss..

Watever i not really knoe him..
and he also juz my sis fren..but...i very care of him~
cause he really very nice person,ppl or fren even oso be a very nice worker..
nw he juz training at CHai Leng Park..

last time..he was everydays bring my sis go school with driving motor..
Tat was caused they r same a college..

Before my sis go to CHINA 4 work..
he came my house and tell some 金玉良言to my sis..
he tell my sis when she go china 4 work..dont think about the salary tat they gv her...just take the opportunity to learn all the thingss..
(tis was my sis tell my mummy)
My mum very very very thanks for him...

when yesterday heard he get an accident..
we all very worry...
hw come he will get an accident tat so serious..
nw he still unconcious...
yesternight 大豪 tell me dont be worry cause last time he also unconcious after accident...
and he tell me after few days sure can wake up...
I hope so..

i gt sms to my bro..
and call him call the priest came to Hospital pray 4 JOHN..
but..maybe bro still busy..nw he at australia..so.......
My sis was very worry..
she call me must go to hospital look about JOHN and tell her hw bout him..
BUT...i dunno the road go to HOSPITAL PULAU PINANG...
but..i will try it...
cause they say juz near the island hospital...

"JOHN,wake up!!!!all ppl was waiting heard 4 ur voice..Dont be sleepy....FASTER wake up JOHN~~~ur mummy,daddy,brother,friends even ur neighbours oso very worry bout u u know!!!SO..FASTER WAKE UP JOHN!!let us heard ur voice..see ur smile..."

GOD BLESS U........

3 comments:

  1. john??
    althought i don't know who is him...
    but..after i saw what your wrote..
    i know that he is a very nice person...
    so...i also hopes tats he will wake up after a few days...
    wei..don't need worry ..i know tats our god will always take care of him and lets him wake up soon...
    um...i saw tats you wrote he stay at hospital pulau pinang ?
    i know the road go to there..there really very easy to go only...
    if you gots any problem..u can ask me wan..nvm eh...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..he was a very nice person..
    YES!god will always bless him...
    i will go there 2morrow..
    if i really dunno the road..i will contact u..
    thx ya wei ling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know tats he really is a very nice person...
    and he so helpfulness...
    so....i also will help you prey for him and hope he can wake up soon...
    okok...if you don't know the road you can ask me...if you didn't have my phone number...you can gets it from yin san...
    she got my phone number o...^^

    ReplyDelete