Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pizza Hut..=)



This nite..i was so happi because Mr W answer me " NO" when i was asking him "will u still...."
hahaa..happi happi~
Mr W, u make my confidence back..
so, i make a decision..
want to eat HO LIAO with my gurl on tonite~
Actually we want go to MAMA CURRY d..
Unfortunately, it was closed= =
Then, we went to Tomyam Mee..
but too much ppl there..so we change our location against...
Its raining~

My gurl so gai eh~~
ask she ate this she said no, ask she ate that she said dont wan..
mahuan niahhhh~but nvm..my mood is good nw..hahhaaa
The final desicion was PIZZA HUT..yeah~
my gurl ate twice a week..but she still accompany me go ..hehe..muaksss=)

I like to add alot of cheeze and black paper in my mushroom soap~it taste nice when i ate with garlic bread=)

WAU..its delicious rite~~!!!!!!OMg..both of us are too terrible...~SO what~!!as long as we happi enuf d wat=)

My gurl..she like to ate hawai chicken=)

Actually im very full...but...ah gurl call me slow slow to eat...
Hahaaa...i like tis pic~it seem natural..=)hahhaa...i like it even its ugly..haha
Ah gurl took my picture when i was sms-ing..yeah!!!
We stay in Pizza Hut almost 2 hours..
We Chating..Laughing...and so on..in there..=)
I like to action infront of my gurl and she too..hahhaa..
Some ppl will felt tat me and her are lesbian even my auntie oso said it to me..
hahhaa~but..she is not LESBIAN!!!!
Dont try to spoil her image k...
She is my bao bao..=)
hehee...i hv to protect her image oways=)
After tat, i went to ah gurl hus..
Ah gurl and Ah Wei~
When she was "perasa" took her picture..i lay down beside with her and took with her..=)
After tat, i went back to my coach and watching the funny show..
haha..
" are u pangsai today..?" I like tis shirt so much!!And i like to wear it out~

Ah wei like to hug carynn like tis ...Mr W, may i???hiek hiek=)
We look abit same rite?hahaa..
My stupid pose..haha..actually im talking with ah gurl...=)
PS..
Learn forgive only can forget~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment