Thursday, November 18, 2010

19/11/2010...OVERSLEPT!!!

Actually today i woke up at 6am d..
but i still laying on the sofa..
when i woke up..OMG!it ard 7.30am~~~
OH MY GOSH~~~~!!
But..i still very steady...go to bath..and dry my hair..
After i did everything..sms to let my dear know im going out lorh=)



hiek hiek..
Reach college at 9.10am..
lucky not so late like yesterday=)

Today Mr Rao offday..
so Ms Kajari took over..
But, Ms Kajari din teached us Business Maths..
she teached marketing~=)
So, i can online in class while waiting all of them finish class..=)

We plan go to GSC cinema watch Harry Potter..
But the time is 2.45pm..OMG~!
too late la..i dont wan shopping~because it will make me gatal gatal=)
hiak hiak..

But in the last, i also follow them went to watch HARRY POTTER..=)

Its such a bull shit movie! I thought it very nice, but actually its delay the time~!

11.30am...Juz nw kai lee sms asking me am my daddy ard passed away~
= = i told her daddy ard passed away almost 1 month leh..heartless..T.T

Today morning dear almost accident leh! scary me only~
Lucky ntg happend with him..Thanks God..

Below r the pic i took on today=)















Im happi today because i 1st time went to cinema with DBM student=)

No comments:

Post a Comment