Friday, November 12, 2010

Guess what is it!?
izit look like a broom??hahhaa
KAI SHEN force me do it d!!!

Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang..it was MY gurl d hair.!!=)



Well..back to my college life..haha
today 9am was Mr Johnny class~
me, carynn and jack late for class because of feri...
actually nt feri fault la=)

I like to take a seat beside Kai Shen and Yong Jian when studying..
tis is because we can shoot each other especially kai shen and it made up my energy!
hahhaaa..
I want to sit beside them when ah gurl go back to hometown..

Ahwei shooting tis pic in male washroom..so wat!!=)juz male washroom gt mirror mahh!!!!!

After Business Math..
me and carynn went to 1st floor to have our lunch...
in the lift..=)


Ahwei took a pic with Yong Jian when waiting somebody serve us..=)

Myself..=)

My commitee, Zi Hong is so chubby..hahaa..dont tension la zi hong..ahwei here=)


Wau..The most handsome manager in ATIC RESTAURANT..
Well, Eddie did a gd performance on today!!!

Emm...Tony ah Tony..u really look like a bodyguide or ahlong more than waitres la..hahhaa..=)
Im drinking " Tropicana Coacktail"...It taste nice=)

My "PINTI"~

MY chocolate chips!!!!!!i like it so much..MR W, i hope can try it with u nehh~=)

After ate, "perasa" with yong jian..he really pattern banyak than badminton eh..=)
I very enjoy my lunch because we make alot of joke on today!hahaaaa

HO CHIAK.."acting by yong jian and chen wei"...Shooting by carynn le..=)
Today, i went to dye my hair..but actually ntg different lo=( IT waste my money..haiz..sim tia....


c! my sad face!=(

No comments:

Post a Comment