Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A day with my gurlssss~

Today i went to Queensbay with Cl lim, Carynn, Yi wei, Li ting, JC tan, Gan and Mike..
Wau..
Long time ago din hang out with so many frens..
I like it !!!!!!
The most happi things for me on today is i MET a nw fren here, Yi WEI..





She is a nice gal i ever met~
hahaa..We can share all of our secret within know each other 2 hours..hahhaaa=)
JIEJIE..i miss u and love u~=)


hmm..
It was the 1st time i walked in Queensbay almost 6 hour..
haha..
I bought Alot of PDI t-shirt there..
because of discount..
emm..
Its juz simple t-shirt..but i like their cutting~haha

After tat, we went to the sea beside Queensbay..
We share our love experience with each other..
I told Yi Wei the story about..
Hw the guy lie me he went to killed himself...
hahhaa..Yi Wei laugh with non-stop~
Cheap guy~hahaa..

We had our dinner nearby jetty there..
I like the 十补鸡腿汤...hahaa..
The menu there still gt one 十补童子鸡汤..= =
I ask Yi Wei~Izit the chicken is virgin so they call it 童子鸡..
hahaa..Yi Wei against laugh non-stop~




More pic pls go to...
http://www.facebook.com/chenwei2?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=254909&id=765218484

No comments:

Post a Comment