Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Drive Yogie back from her office..=)

16/11/2010

Today no have class..
So tis morning went to help mama....=)
Today gt alot of customer..hiak hiak..

Show all of u a pic..
Sure i was a malay ah moi on last time..haha...

Today class until 6pm..
after back to btw..
I drive mama went for dinner at chai leng park..( prai )
Actually i was very lazy to go out because of raing..T.T

Suddenly recieve a msg from STAN..
He ask me free or not on tis nite..
and he will call me at 10 sumthing..
i thought he wan jio me go tomyam mee pulak..
But not..
he ask me drive YOGIE back from office..
bacause he not around here at 10 sumthing..

While waiting to drive YOGIE back...My boy boy was laying beside my leg..haha~


And my stupid face..izit look very tired?
Ya, it was!!!!!!!!
I din stick any double sticker in my eye..==

And my lips was broke!!!!omg~haizzzzz

When i reach Yogie office..she not yet reach..
i waiting her there almost 15 minute only~=)
I love her job!!!( tourguide )
But she told me it very suffer when face some troble tourist!!!
ishh..any job will face same problem gua..haha..

ANYWAY,such a good day for me la..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment