Saturday, November 6, 2010

A day with Pastor Elizabeth Brookshaw..=)

5/11/2010

My idol, Pastor Elizabeth Brookshaw came to church today~!!yeah...
Her speech was gave me inspired for what topic should i present on my nxt presentation..

Pastor Elizabeth told us alot of story..
I have learn alot of knowledge and moral values from her..
All of the moral value tat i learn from her, i will keep it in my mind ~

"IM nothing, God is everything!"
Its true..
We r nothing...God is everything..
We r created by God..

Wei will gave my 1st love for GOD start from nw..
Wei want workship u because u are worthy for my praise~!
I love u God..=)


This was the pic b4 i went to drive my gurl...Can u guess what its the transparent things that stick in the carbinet???hahaa..

That's my Double - fold (双眼皮贴)



After drive my gurl..We went to APEX had our dinner..I was order Roti bakar and My gurl was ate nasi lemak ( I dont like it) and after tat we ordered FRENCH FRIED ( I also dont like it because i ate alot last nite..hehe)


Actually tonite Yong and Carynn want to follow me go to churh d..
But because of i scare both of them will felt boring..so i called them go gai gai 1st..
then after i finished, i only went to meet them :)
I was in FRESH with them include yong bf, Issac..=)

Carynn with Catherine...

Lim Ah Yong & Ang Ah Wei..=) Ang Ah Wei look so languish on tis few day..Haiz..T.T
Anyway...
We talked alot on tonite...
I was asked some opinion from ah yong..
She gave me a good answer.." Go ahead"!!!!
hahhaa~i will!!!=)
7/11/2010
hmm..so hw was 001 and 002 nw..???
the answer is they are still in complicated relationship~haha
but...Even it was complicated....001 dont care about it, cause for her, its enuogh d..=)
hiek hiek....
Even sometimes we have different opinion, or maybe we will argue..
But....we wont angry with each other~!!because..hiek hiek...
we can read each other heart!!!!yeah..=)
keep it keep it~
Juz nw 001 told 002 promised her dont angry with her..
tis is because 001 really scare ppl angry with her...cause she dont know how to solve d..
Maybe for 002..001 juz hv to gv him a muaks..thn should me solve ard...
ok~i will pass tis msg for 001 d..=)hahhaaa
Juz nw when i was chating with Ah Bee in behind the store room..
She ask me :" hw was u and ur boy boy?"
I answer her:" Boy boy ahh..he still same ahh..ntg different...long time i din bring he out to find gf d..."
She silent..and juz look on me..
Then i told her " i felt tat my boy boy is gay.."
She juz respond me with a HAR...@@
finally...i juz realised what she asking me..
hahhaa..The "boy boy" in her means is my boyfriend not my dog..hahaa..OMG..
No wonder she will laugh and look on me with very strange..hahaa=)
She thought hw can i so generous..let my bf go out find his gf..haha...
actually im really generous d..=)
My life is so simple rite??
yeah~!!!even it is simple, but i like it!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment