Friday, January 29, 2010

28-29/1/2010..Harris hus & New fren....

28/1/2010

Today was thursday..
haha^^
Tonight me, Errin, Yinsan, Liksien, Yeezhang, Miaoting, Huanhshin,JiaQi,Wenqi,junwei and Runliang went to Harris hus..
We went there are caused Harris moved nw house!!!
WAU...He nw hus is very very very BEAUTIFUL..
It look like got 3 floor..
Actually is juz gt 2 floor..Tat 3rd floor is just DESIGN!!
Harris hus was open BUFFET..

At 7.45p.m, i reach yinsan house and wait them..
I think they are reach at 8.15 la!!!
haha..
after that, 3 car 2gether go lo..
such 1 driver sure is me, than another is yeezhang, than is Harris..
I'm fetching yinsan and errin,
yeezhang fetching miaoting, liksien and huanhshin..
and Harris fetching jia qi and wen qi(jiaqi sis)..
But after that..Run liang car was come to meet us..

We gt ply TRUE OR DARE on tat day..
WAU!all is 18PL topics..= =
hamsap lah u allll!!!haha..
But really funny la^^

hmm..
tonight i gt drunk TIGER ooo!YES!!!
but juz a litter bit..
Even juz drunk litter bit..but my face is ard ANG ANG..
haha..Like wanna mabuk liao..BUt i'm nt easy to mabuk ok?haha...
but..tiger is nice..
juz like shandy.. = =

Than..
we all back at 11 oclock..
cause all ppl gt work tomorrow..
and i oso gt class at 10a.m 2morrow..

Lastly..
I hope HARRIS can enjoy he nw house life..
and when free must call us go he home to PLY PS!!!!
hahahhaa...^^


29/1/2010

Today my class gt new student.!!!!!
i'm so excited~~~~~
hahhaa..
I gt new fren again!!!OMG..I like it^^
i'm very close with her and henry too...
We went to lunch in KOMTAR..
SO NICE~~~
after tat..
i went back with the new student^^
Because she also live in BTW...
SO ngam....

After i back home..
i straight went to bath..
Cause i need bring my mom go to pray..
I'm so like the dog ..
Pls look the pic at down:




Very cute right..and very shrewd..
JUZ like tat= =
i'm tired ard............BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment