Friday, January 15, 2010

Juz let u all see my ugly look~~~^^

Today daddy didnt went to hospital ard..
So,i go to penang myself by car today~~~

hmm..
after Ms KAJARI class,i and Henry went to Praggin mall had our lunch..
We go to the floor 3 and the "thai Hou restaurent" to eat..
There gv us a lot of chooses..
Finally, i choose the sweet and sour chicken rice..
and Henry was choose the "Ma la chicken rice"..
But the "Ma la chicken rice" was look like "lam bui"!!?? = =

haha~~
after that..
we back to school continue our class lo..
Mr Rueten was at class ard..
he is waiting for us..haha^^
Mr Reuten is quite nice teacher laaa..

Tats all..
hmm..
Today i so "mang zang"..
caused my car air conditioning cant used!!!!!
I feel very very very hot at car laaa when driving..
Almost want to pengsan ard...

After reach home,i quickly call daddy tell me where the shop of repair car air conditioning..
Then..i mah go there lo~
Tat shop was at RAJAUDA...
After the man check for me..
he ask me why cant used lehh...
i say..."cannot cold la..juz gt hot wind niah~~"
and then he say.."haha..u forgot to open something.."
then he help me open it lo~~~
adui..
its be ok ard..so magic la^^
hahhaa~~
then..i say thx to him many times..

hmm~
let u all see my ugly pic..
tat means ugly is cause some fren say after i tied all my hair..
the face look so "circle" and big~~~
but...
NVM!!it's ok d~~~
I like it mahhhhh...^^
But..
when put down the hair..
really look different la = =
ALAMAK..



*阿玮我是有感觉,但是...还是需要多点时间去想清楚..以免又伤害了别人..

No comments:

Post a Comment