Friday, December 9, 2011

Such a sweetest song i ever heard!! :)

I'm listening " Jesus is the Sweetest Name of all " from Youtube..
Such a sweetest song i ever heard!
The lyric is just so sweetttttt~~~~

"Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all..
Jesus, You always hear me when i call...
Oh Jesus, You always pick me up each time i fall..
You are the sweetest, sweetest name of all..
Jesus, how I love to praise Your name..
Jesus, You're the still the first, the last, the same..
Oh Jesus, You died and take away my shame..
You are sweetest, sweetest name of all..

Jesus, You are the soon and coming King..
Jesus, we need the love that You can bring..
Oh Jesus, we lift our voices up and sing..
You are the sweetest, sweetest name of all.."

There is a link for this song




No comments:

Post a Comment