Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You!



My Heavenly Father, Thank You for this wonderful year!
Thank You for the little and big milestones that have happened in my life..!

I have a joyful spirit just because of You my Father..
Your little girl now is growing up..And I know that You are happy for me~
I know that sometimes the tears are falling from my eyes during i worshiping, praising and praying are not because of i was sad, it just because i know that there is so much and so much love and gratitude within and all around me.
My Heavenly Father, I Thank You for this precious, very precious gift...

A life lived in love is so much different..
I know i walked through the darkness valley, and yet i still here, alive and free! It just because of You! :)
And now for me, everyday has become a celebration! :)

My Heavenly Father, Thank You for all the miracles in my life even though there r small miracles.
The miracle between my daddy and me..The current miracle...
The miracle of finding, knowing and loving myself.
I was lost but now I am found...
My Heavenly Father, How great is Your love...
You always protect me..I'm so glad to be Your child..
Your love was unfailing, unchanging. It was steadfast…
I'm just a sinner..I did lot of bad thing before..But, You still love me..
I see that the miracle of love is the greatest gift of all...

Heavenly Father, Thank You for giving me all the opportunities to create ripples of love..
As I have experienced your love and grow to love myself, I noticed that I am reaching out more to others...
I rejoice every time and now I'm able to respond better to situations..
I am becoming a better daughter, sister and friend..

My Heavenly Father, it has so much and so much thing i would to Thank You!
Thank You for everything You gave to me..
When i grow up, I will still be serving You! :)
I'm glad to know You, my friend Jesus... Muakkkzzzzz... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment