Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Everything will be alright..

My mum and I went to Penang today! :)
The weather was super hot~
We went to "7 road" ,Little India..And auntie Ann hus!

Actually i felt bit sad today because of something happen..
I hope i could ignore it but i can't make it!!
I'm really confused with RELATIONSHIP..Haizzz..
Perhaps the person doesn't care about me ..

I just want to tell the person..
"You may not know how much i care for you..
Perhaps we haven't know each other very long..
But, i really care for you..."
Haizzz..it was too sad to write it down..

I like to smile..Honestly..
I wish one day i could smile for myself but not others..
I wish i could met a person who know me well, who i can share all my thing to him/her..
I don't want to live for others but myself and Christ!

Anyway,everything will be alright..
the only thing i can do is pray!


"Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for everything You gave to me..You love me so much and so much..For You alone deserve all praise! Father, i wish i wouldn't care so much..I know You will make a way for me..Father, You know how i felt when i saw the post..You know how sad i was..You know how disappointed i was..You know it all Lord..Oh Lord, Save me out from the sadness..Oh Lord,for i know You are the peace that guards my heart, my help in times of need..Thank You Lord! I love You! In Jesus name i pray, Amen! "


Psalm 34:17-18
The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescue them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, He rescues those who are crushed in spirit.




No comments:

Post a Comment