Friday, February 25, 2011

Baptism of Daddy=)

Haha..my daddy look chubby rite???
1......

2....going down to the pool....

starting d...


Daddy was making baptismal promise..
DONE~!!!Daddy was belongs foreverto Christ !!!

Mummy and daddy ( left hand side)...Auntie and Pastor( right hand side)..
Another pastor praying for both of them..

They was going back=)
Daddy look chubby!!!hahhaa..love!!

As a christian, we belived that if the person is baptized in the name of Jesus for the remmision of sins and they r a beliver having the faith the pleases God than they r fill with the Holy Spirit and some speak in tongues before or after baptism.
Baptise takes away original sin, all personal sins and all punishment due to sins.
Share a funny story with all of u..
When they year daddy went to baptized..Mummy was promise daddy she will follow with him!
But..When the day coming..mummy regret..haha..
She told Daddy and pastor Roland.."The time not yet reached!"
hahhaa..
So, when tis year ( 1st january of 2011)..
when mummy and me went to baptized..Pastor Roland gv mummy be the 1st!
hahhaa..its funny!!!
I so hope i can baptized with daddy at that momment..
But at that time..im not yet woke up!
Thanks to u Father God..Thanks to woke me up!
Thanks to let me saw the miracle that happend infront of me with daddy when he unconcious in hospital!!
I knew u bring him back to his new home..
I knew he still side with me..
hehe..
The most important things are..
I knew sure daddy felt happi and excited cuz me, mummy and shasha was BAPTIZED!!
we will meet u after we leave tis world..hehe
i knew tis was such one of ur dream..We did it!!
love u~


No comments:

Post a Comment